Thursday, July 31, 2014

All Boy & A Slingshot {Styled Session}


A couple of months ago I thought I had found my ultimate love of photography in newborn sessions. I decided to cut back on "children photography" and work more specifically with Newborns. You can read more about that decision here. I have loved every minute of newborn photography. But the more and more I take pictures of my own children I realize I have one other love to might surpass newborn photography....
STYLED CHILDREN SESSIONS
I absolutely love a good theme.
Throwing together a little setup with props and let the kids just play around and have fun. Give me a theme and I will run wild with it...well, as wild as my small budget can handle. 
At the moment I know I don't have enough props in my stash to go full on children's styled sessions, but it's my goal. 
For now plan on seeing a lot of mini sessions in my future. 
I'm sure there are a lot of people reading this and thinking, "would you just make up your mind already?" :) But really... I think this is it folks.
...for now
I'm in love. 

You may be asking yourself why my littlest guy only made it in 2 pictures...
And to that I will say, I seriously don't even know what was going on behind me. I turned around to find him sitting in his spilled fruit cup examining his foot that was now shoeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment